[Xymon] Is MAPE still in development?

Lennon, Padraig Padraig.Lennon at pioneerinvestments.com
Mon Aug 26 12:27:05 CEST 2013

Cheeky question I know.

Is there any possibility of sharing the source code for review by the
community?

No problem if not

regards

Padraig Lennon
Global IT Operations Manager

Pioneer Investments Management Ltd.
1 Georges Quay Plaza | Georges Quay | Dublin 2 | Rep. of Ireland
Tel.  +353 (0)1 480.2081 | Fax. +353 (0)1 636.4600

padraig.lennon at pioneerinvestments.com
<mailto:padraig.lennon at pioneerinvestments.com>  |
www.pioneerinvestments.com <http://www.pioneerinvestments.com/>