[Xymon] Is MAPE still in development?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Aug 23 13:37:07 CEST 2013

I'm sorry to hear that, Cami. I liked it, and a few of my coworkers like
the option on their displays. I remember there being a bit of a buzz on
the list, here, back at the beginning of the project.

I even recall hosting a download of an earlier version on my own blog,
because someone was having trouble downloading it (his content filters
were balking at the word "hack" in the domain name).

If you ever decide to resume development, please let us know.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

On Sunday, September 8, I'll be participating in the Spokes of Hope ride,
to raise money for cancer awareness and make a difference in the lives of
cancer victims and their families/friends. If you'd care to donate, please
click:

http://ow.ly/nIdrC

Thank you.