[Xymon] monitoring UPS

John D. Alexander JAlexander at feeneywireless.com
Tue Aug 13 17:03:48 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply.  Your scripts are clever.  I may combine them into one script for ease of use.

I have individual pages for each ups (they are network connected SmartUPS 3000) and just ping tests right now.  It would be best if the UPS data were to go in each UPS page.  That seems to be a challenge - at least with my level of Xymon knowledge.

It would be useful to be able to initiate a custom test from hosts.cfg

Has anyone done something like this?

John Alexander