[Xymon] SSL Certs on servers with multiple virtualhosts

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Aug 7 06:49:29 CEST 2013

Hi John,

> On 06-08-2013 23:38, John D. Alexander wrote:
>
> There seems to be a math error in there.  It has my certificates
> having expired 15500 days ago.

is this a public website so I can try it myself ?

If not, could you please run

  openssl s_client -servername "www.yoursite.com" \
	-connect your.server.ip:443

(substite the site-name and IP as appropriate) ? I'm interested in the
certificate itself - the part of the output that looks like

Server certificate
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
MIIFITCCBAmgAwIBAgIDCDa4MA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBBQUAMDwxCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVT
MRcwFQYDVQQKEw5HZW9UcnVzdCwgSW5jLjEUMBIGA1UEAxMLUmFwaWRTU0wgQ0Ew
al4b4feKk2DNYYrZ3N3v/8XruC27BRfo4HMi7P/xwUHu2LtcHvOIyQkHPg3GAENP
... more lines like these ...
psilcHKH+ghFIeP5KSaDJYlKN2WZ
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

Thanks,