[Xymon] CLI Event Report

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at umdnj.edu
Thu Apr 18 03:17:17 CEST 2013

Well, for one, you could do what the GUI form does and use wget or maybe curl on the command line pointed at the CGI script URL to get what you need (my guess is with http POST to select the 72 hours portion). I don't know if you could then choose HTML or something else (don't recall how it works). Otherwise I'd poke around in the section of the manual that deals with the reports for clues. Another place I'd look is the xymon command itself. "xymonboard" is the name of the command to send to get the current status, perhaps there's another for history?