[Xymon] Xymon -- Page Refresh

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Apr 9 00:43:15 CEST 2013

I'm not sure if it's documented, but you can create special headers for
specific pages. xymongen checks in sequence, working its way back up a
page/subpage hierarchy even, before using the 'web/stdnormal_header'.

For a subpage of foo/bar/meh:

open("/usr/share/xymon/server/web/foo_bar_meh_header", O_RDONLY) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/xymon/server/web/foo_bar_header", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT
(No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/xymon/server/web/foo_header", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No
such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/xymon/server/web/stdnormal_header", O_RDONLY) = 4

HTH,
-jc