[Xymon] 24/7 OnCall Tech Rotation Web App for XYMon

Shannon Anderson sanderson at CORNETSER.com
Mon Sep 17 21:50:58 CEST 2012

Fellow Xymoners,

I am interested in getting some information from the users of XYMon on who uses Digium SwitchVox or Asterisk as a PBX platform? The reason I ask is.. Some of you out there know me as Cubert, the developer of the BBWin GUI application freely available for the BBWin Client used on Windows systems to send data to the XYMon server. I am working on a new application that uses Switchvox as a notification medium for XYMon alarms and would like to see who else (how many) out there might use the same systems and would like to see a free application that will control your oncall tech rotations and notifications?

We currently have our Alpha.01 about ready for wide spread testing and will be releasing it under GPLv3 and could uses a few testers.

Who uses Switchvox or Asterisk and would find calls for alarms as good notifications for alerts.

Cubert
Www.squidworks.net