[Xymon] Error trying to configure xymon 4.3.10 in local mode on solaris 10

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Sep 14 11:48:40 CEST 2012

On 13-09-2012 14:52, Kemi Ariyo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to configure my xymon client 4.3.10 to local mode i.e. allow
> client to do the proc check locally and I keep getting this error
>
> bin/xymonclient.sh: ./bin/xymond_client: not found

Make sure you built the client with "./configure --client" and answered
"client" to the question re. whether to use server- or client-side
configuration:

Xymon normally keeps all of the client configuration files
on the Xymon server. If you prefer, it is possible to use
a local client configuration file instead - if so, answer
'client' to the next question.
NB: Local configuration requires the PCRE libs on each host.

Server side client configuration, or client side [server]?