[Xymon] jboss monitorin

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Wed Sep 12 17:28:22 CEST 2012

BTW, if you ever find a way to figure out how fast (or even if) messages are being processed, let me know.  I've never been able to figure out a way.  There's no way to get incoming rates and processing rates for the queues that I know of.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Incorporated
1284 N. Telegraph Rd. | Monroe, MI 48162 | scot.kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com<mailto:scot.kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com> | www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com/>