[Xymon] inode test

James Louis jglouisjr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:27:37 CET 2012

ahhhhh, I thought so but I don't see an inode column on other than the
xymon server itself. Must be something I'm doing incorrectly. I am tarring
up the client dir on the xymon server and using that on the client servers.
Is this unacceptable to do with Xymon?

Thanks,

Jim

--

"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the
few who are rich." ~ John Kennedy