[Xymon] Solaris 10 sparc xymon 4.3.10 issue ?

Matt Goebel goebel at emunix.emich.edu
Mon Oct 8 20:47:08 CEST 2012

  Aha, there was a long burried issue on our apache server in a customlog
setup which had never been an issues until xymon was turned on.  There
was no redirect, /bin/tee was opening everything listed after it
including "|" and "/bin/logger" and appending to them the apache logs...
it must be a monday... :)

Matt

And now a bit of polka music by "Ralph Mitchell"