[Xymon] how to merge allevent files ?

Andrey Chervonets a.chervonets at cominder.eu
Fri Oct 5 12:32:21 CEST 2012

I really do not know exactly what this file is used for, may be Henrik
Stoerner  can explain more.

But I suppose this file is generated by Xymon and track last events,
status and/ or time stamps.
So it will be updated by xymon server.

Try with one host per my scenario - check all Ok and then make decision
was it OK or no.