[Xymon] Xymon Monitoring - Need help

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 19 20:43:04 CET 2012

This should work for you as far as the server.  It is not for RHEL but
CentOS.  Should be very close, though.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Administration_Guide/Compiling_on_CentOS

As far as the clients it's generally as simple as installing it and
changing the server name.  There was a really really good project as far as
Windows client config - but not using Windows I can't recall the name.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St