[Xymon] Question on noconn and xymonproxy

Tom Moore Tom.Moore at sas.com
Fri Nov 16 19:09:00 CET 2012

Hi all.. we currently have a satellite xymon server that receives updates from machines and forwards the results via xymonproxy to our main server.  I have configured the hosts file on the main server to include the "noconn" directive as only the satellite server does the active checks.  I am seeing "red" and "yellow" statuses forwarding fine from the satellite server and creating a "conn" column with the associated color properly.  However it seems as if the satellite never forwards "green" conn statuses.  Is this a bug or something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Tom