[Xymon] disable requests not staying in place

Root, Paul Paul.Root at centurylink.com
Tue Nov 13 18:36:37 CET 2012

We've been noticing that last week or two that requests for disabling alerts for a set time do not stay blue. If we set it to 'until ok' they will stay blue. Before the last few weeks, it had been fine.

Our setup is a proxy updating the main system, due to firewall issues.  I have installed 'bluesync.sh', that will send disable/enable alerts down to the proxy.

The machines are CentOS 5.8 virtual machines on VMWare ESXi 4.1 servers.  I'm running xymon 4.3.4.

Any ideas.

Paul Root    - Senior Engineer
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink