[Xymon] Xymonproxy on HA setup

Heather Keen keenha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:17:16 CET 2012

I use a proxy because we have many satellite sites (of which this is one of
them), all over the world. They all feed back to our main xymon server in
the UK.

For now I've fudged it, by creating an ext script that runs in the
xymon-client. If it sees that the xymonproxy process is not running then it
sends a clear for those tests, otherwise it does nothing.