[Xymon] Help with Xymon 4.3.7 runing Solaris x86

Paul Jacobs Paul.Jacobs at lchclearnet.com
Tue May 29 15:37:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have installed Xymon previously on Linux and had no problems getting the graphs to display on the web page but despite numerous attempts and lots of searching on the web I can't get them to be displayed at all on my Solaris x86 installation.

They just appear on any browser like this below but there were no errors during installation and compilation. No errors in the apache logs either.  I have gone to the demo site http://xymon.com/xymon/xymon.html and can see all the graphs fine and then drill down using the zoom fine.

On my system I just get this message "Garbage ': 29-May-2012 14:36:38' after command: COMMENT:Updated: 29-May-2012 14:36:38"

Any ideas as stumped?

Thanks

Paul

[cid:image001.png at 01CD3DA8.9D483E90]

A copy of the LCH.Clearnet e-mail disclaimer can be found at: www.lchclearnet.com/disclaimer/email

LCH.Clearnet Limited, Registered Office: Aldgate House, 33 Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1EA.
Recognised as a Clearing House under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000. Reg in England No.25932.
LCH.Clearnet SA, Siège Social, 18 rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris, Chambre de Compensation conformément au Code Monétaire et Financier.