[Xymon] Problems with the PROC test

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:27:14 CEST 2012

To start with the basics, are the clients on the servers that are not
working running in localized or centralized mode. You can check quickly by
looking for the "Client data" link at the bottom of test page. If its not
there the client is running in local configuration mode when it should be
running in centralized mode if you want the procs check to work.

Thanks,
Larry Barber