[Xymon] Windows Mount Points

Jamison Maxwell jamison at newasterisk.com
Sat May 19 00:17:27 CEST 2012

I assume you mean disks mounted in folders (much akin to the way Unix mounts disks) as opposed to drive letters.  These should be automatically monitored, but I recommend you use the latest version of bbwin, .13, which handles mount points much better.  Are you having a mount not showing up?  Also, since Windows, horrifically IMHO, mounts “drive mappings” in user space as opposed to being at the system level there is no way to monitor them.

Jamison Maxwell
Jamison at newasterisk.com<mailto:Jamison at newasterisk.com>