[Xymon] xymon newbie question

Jones, Elizabeth Ejones at egov.com
Sun May 13 10:19:18 CEST 2012

Hi - I have just finished building xymon and I'm trying to build out a page with separate subpages. The default layout seems to be listing my subpages side by side on the main xymon page -

                              Prod databases *       Dev databases *

Is there a way that I can make them list vertically rather than horizontally?  Each of these links to a page that has the listing of my database servers.  It seems like it would be easier to read this if I could format it vertically but I can't seem to find how to do that. Thanks for any pointers.