[Xymon] Antw.: Extra column containing an access protocol (putty, telnet, mstsc)

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Mon Mar 12 10:46:16 CET 2012

Malcolm,

I had to install ssh as a protocol handler as described in here:
http://schipka.com/archives/34

Did not work at the first attempt, but after playing around a bit with it, I got it to work.
Using this as an example I have developed an own protocol handler to handle rdp:// (for windows machines).

Hope this helps!

Christian