[Xymon] files external wth server side processing?

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Mon Mar 5 20:39:03 CET 2012

Hey everyone...

Since the BBWin client does not do files checking, if I make an external that submits files and directory information the same as the client would, would the Xymon server process it server side?  Or would I need to do a full client side check?

IE, I send in a message like so:
client TEST01.bbwin win32
[dir:D:\test]
14888 D:\test

Will that be processed in the server side channels?  I'm trying to avoid doing a full client side check so I can make this as generic as possible for use with BBWin in central mode.

Thanks!

Scot Kreienkamp
skreien at la-z-boy.com

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or by telephone at the above number. Thank you.