[Xymon] [hobbit] Help: No graphs in xymon

Körfer, Thomas t.koerfer at gevasys.de
Mon Mar 5 09:50:14 CET 2012

No, my graphs are up to date. They are the same as on the "Trends" page.
But it seems to be a bug in hobbitgraph, because it is only showing graphs without the "nostale" option.
Interesting: On the "Trends" page the graphs are generated without the "nostale" option, and they are visible.
But on other pages (CPU, MEM, DISK, f.e.) they are generated with the "nostale" option and are not visible.

b.r.
T.K.