[Xymon] (no subject)

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Mar 2 11:19:13 CET 2012

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012, Venkatesh Subbaramu wrote:

> Thanks Chris  ! Somebody had changed the bbwin.cfg which was causing the problem .Thanks again for your input .
>

> I did have another question .I have many counters like dbcheck ,xymond ,port which I do not want to display .How can this be hidden ?

General, you put only the test you want to see with

group-only in your host.cfg

http://www.xymon.com/xymon/help/manpages/man5/hosts.cfg.5.html

group-only COLUMN1|COLUMN2|COLUMN3 [group-title]
     Same as the "group" and "group-compress" lines, but includes only the
columns explicitly listed in the group. Any columns not listed will be
ignored for these hosts.

cheers,
 	martin