[Xymon] Why trends column always shown with alerts

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Jul 23 17:27:36 CEST 2012

Hello,

Using Xymon 4.3.7 the 'trends' column always seems to be shown on the
'Current non-green Systems' page whenever a client receives a red/yellow
status. I can sort of understand this if, for example, the CPU usage
suddenly gets very high. That causes a red status, and I guess since the
CPU usage is graphed on the 'trends' page so that column is shown as
well.

However, the 'trends' column also appears if some of our local tests
receive a red/yellow status. These tests are not graphed, and so don't
appear on the trends page.

Any way we can turn off the 'trends' column always appearing?

Thanks,

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001