[Xymon] Enable/disable change?

Tom Moore Tom.Moore at sas.com
Mon Jul 23 16:52:36 CEST 2012

If my memory serves me correctly, in 4.3.7 when you chose to disable a test, when you clicked the "until OK" checkbox, it acted as an "OR", meaning that it ignored whatever date was there and disabled infinitely "or until ok".  However, in 4.3.8 now, it seems to have turned into a different "OR", whereas if you just click "until OK", it disables it for however long you set it, or until OK, whichever comes first.

I think the latter does make more sense in a way, but I didn't see this documented in the changelog (or maybe I'm just getting old and I am imagining things).

Can someone verify the proper process for me?

Thanks,
Tom