[Xymon] Bug in ping tests?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jul 18 22:52:44 CEST 2012

> You can see this on the "info" status page.

Neat!!! Network tests use:IP-address

The hosts that went red are in the same rack, across the street and 25
miles north.  Other hosts farther and closer were just fine - but on
different pages.  I was pinging the host from the shell with 100% success
while Xymon (hobbit) generated a new red page.

Not really critical at this point, since it's the first time I've had this
problem on this hardware (and actually looking in the */conn/ directories
the first issue in 2012 for most).  I'll just keep this in mind if I see it
again.  If there are any other ideas, though, I would certainly like to
investigate more.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343