[Xymon] Bug in ping tests?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jul 18 21:56:04 CEST 2012

Did a grep 2012-07-18 on the logs and excluding rrd-* this is all I have.

These lines are because a DNS server I monitor is down.  I disabled it when
I discovered the campus lost power.

bb-network.log:
2012-06-17 21:16:24 WARNING: Runtime 581 longer than time limit (300)

This would be the right time:

 clientdata.log
2012-07-18 14:19:39 Tried to down BOARDBUSY: Invalid argument

history.log
2012-07-18 14:19:39 Tried to down BOARDBUSY: Invalid argument
2012-07-18 14:27:36 Will not update
/home/hobbituser/data/hist/foohostname,imaginenetworksllc,com.bbd - color
unchanged (green)
#last line repeated for every host that experience this problem

hobbitd.log
2012-07-18 14:19:49 Setup complete

page.log
2012-07-18 14:19:39 Tried to down BOARDBUSY: Invalid argument

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St