[Xymon] Missing feature ?

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Mon Jul 16 16:27:30 CEST 2012

Thank you for your reply, but this doesn't meet my wishes ;-)
As long as I disable a single test -services in my example- because one of my 20 services are "red", I do not recognize if another services also goes red...

CHRISTIAN BECKER
System Engineer
CSC

August-Horch-Strasse 28, 56070 Koblenz, Germany
Global Outsourcing Services Central Region