[Xymon] Items per graph settings

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 03:24:07 CEST 2012

It wasn't called iostat, I called it diskstat. I plead old-age. :-)

Check here
http://www.xymonton.org/monitors:diskstat.ksh
and scroll down to Installation, Step 4.
You can see how I did it.
I think there was a bug though. You had to make the entry <desired number>+1
The example I gave below would give you 3 lines, while the ::7 in the
diskstat test on xymonton (see link above) gives 6 lines per graph.

A neat trick, if you ever want to see more, or all the lines on a graph
again, is to click on the graph.
This will show the 4 longer term graphs.
Look at the URL.
Somewhere in the URL you will see something like &first=1&count=5
Change count=5 to be count-10, or however many graphs you want on a single
page. Hit enter, and it will redraw with the other lines.

Regards
    Vernon