[Xymon] multiple xymon server IP

Joseph Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Thu Jul 5 15:20:33 CEST 2012

Oh, another thought.

I would like the new xymon box to send out tests/ requests on the alias IP.
(firewall issue again).

If I change the host IP to the alias in the various xymon config files (once the
old box is retired), and restart xymon, am I correct in assuming it would use
the alias for outgoing xymon related stuff?

joe a.

>>> "Joseph Acquisto" <joea at j4computers.com> 07/04/12 6:48 AM >>>
This is what I had hoped to hear.

Thanks much.