[Xymon] xymond not there

Rolf Schrittenlocher schritte at hebis.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Jul 4 10:42:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've got a new installation of xymon 4.3.7 and my hosts (internal tests)
don't show up. Tests from extension scripts are there. Assumingly it is
a host name problem.. http://www.xymon.com/xymon/help/xymon-tips.html
says: "If you check the "xymond" column on the webserver display for the
Xymon server, you will see a report about these unknown hosts."
Unfortunately there is no xymond column, too. I've only got a bbd column
where this information is missing.

Any ideas what to do to get the xymond column (ading xymond to the xymon
server's entry in hosts.cfg didn't help)?
Any idea how to find out which hostnames are used for data exchange
client - server?

kind regards
Rolf

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

Lokales Bibliothekssystem Frankfurt
Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f at mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte at ub.uni-frankfurt.de