[Xymon] disk test

Isaac W Traxler traxler at lsu.edu
Mon Jul 2 20:06:11 CEST 2012

I know a script woud be easy to do -- it just amazed me that it was
apparently not built-in (in other words, xymon has so much, I was shocke
to discover this missing).

--
Isaac Traxler                             AIX,Linux Admin
Louisiana State University                traxler at lsu.edu
High Performance Computing                225-578-1923
LONI AIX Clusters
AIX, Linux Support