[Xymon] Graphed values divided 100 ?

Ken Connell kconnell at ryerson.ca
Thu Jan 19 17:09:06 CET 2012

I found differences under the "la" section (which = cpu) between the hobbitgraphgraphs.cfg and graphs.cfg.

I changed this (default):
[la]
        TITLE CPU Load
        YAXIS Load
        DEF:avg=la.rrd:la:AVERAGE
        CDEF:la=avg,100,/
        AREA:la#00CC00:CPU Load Average
        -u 1.0
        GPRINT:la:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
        GPRINT:la:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
        GPRINT:la:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
        GPRINT:la:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n

To this (from my current 4.2.2 server):
[la]
        TITLE CPU Load
        YAXIS Load
        DEF:avg=la.rrd:la:AVERAGE
        CDEF:la=avg,1,/
        AREA:la#00CC00:CPU Load Average
        -u 100
        GPRINT:la:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
        GPRINT:la:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
        GPRINT:la:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
        GPRINT:la:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n

That did the trick.....was a lucky guess.

Ken Connell
Intermediate Network Engineer
Computer & Communication Services
Ryerson University