[Xymon] Dual port network cards

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jan 5 22:38:44 CET 2012

I didn't test it and it has been quite some time, but I bonded two
NICs for failover to the same switch.  If one interface was down it
put something in /var/log/messages.  I monitored that entry.

Not saying this is a good, tested or even working approach, but that
is what I did years ago.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343