[Xymon] XYMONNETWORK environment variable

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Jan 5 18:09:03 CET 2012

I'll looking at this to reduce a bit of complexity in my network since I have a couple of proxies (that also act as backup).

Is the XYMONNETWORK variable a single entry or could it be a list of logical networks for a proxy to serve?

My setup has 4 distinct networks and 2 proxies, plus a bunch of devmon boxes that may want to be separated as well.

Paul Root    - Engineer III
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly