[Xymon] debbuging DOWNTIME

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizon.com
Tue Feb 28 20:06:02 CET 2012

Either hosts.cfg or alerts.cfg or both.  Config file names may be different depending on your version of Xymon.

~David

Ps. Try grepping for 'downtime', grep -i downtime

how can I know witch host config line is wrong when I got this in the logs ?

Latest error messages:
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Invalid timespec - expected 4 digits, got: 'maintenance'
Invalid timespec - expected 4 digits, got: 'maintenance'
Invalid timespec - expected 4 digits, got: 'maintenance'
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Invalid timespec - expected 4 digits, got: 'maintenance'
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Invalid timespec - expected 4 digits, got: 'maintenance'
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0
Bad timespec (missing colon or wrong weekdays): 0

thx for your help

oau