[Xymon] Custom step and heartbeats. The rrddefinitions.cfg

Thomas Hawkins cornmaster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 01:00:16 CET 2012

Hello All,
Never got a response to this, not sure if anyone has anything to add for
the list archive regarding the rrddefinitions.cfg file.

I can confirm that after running the commands:
/usr/local/rrdtool/bin/rrdtool tune
/home/xymon/data/rrd/{servername}/db-sizes.rrd -h DBProd:1000 -h
DBLogging:1000 -h DBLOR:1000 -h DBReporting:1000 -h DBSIS:1000

/usr/local/rrdtool/bin/rrdtool tune
/home/xymon/data/rrd/{servername}/ldf-sizes.rrd -h DBProd:1000 -h
DBLogging:1000 -h DBLOR:1000 -h DBReporting:1000 -h DBSIS:1000

I started getting data from my 15 minute test.

Thomas