[Xymon] Monitoring HTTPS sites

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at umdnj.edu
Thu Dec 20 16:30:54 CET 2012

Right and so you can then see in that script what it does to determine that "build or include files not found". It probably runs a line that compiles and calls in those things. Running that line on the command line should give you more error output.

This /is/ a weak point in Xymon at the moment. It seems to be trickier to define the includes for some reason than with other packages. It think part of the reason is a lack of the traditional configure/config.log etc. stuff you'd normally use to troubleshoot.