[Xymon] MAPÉ - Monitoring App Page Extension

Cami Sardinha cami at hack.co.za
Wed Dec 5 19:54:55 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Morsiani, Massimo <
massimo.morsiani at gilbarco.com> wrote:

>  1)    **I can see MAPE view using Safari ONLY (!). Using IE 9 or Firefox
> 17 I can see only black screen (?)

I've tested it with Safari / IE9 / FF and Chrome and all of them are
displaying correctly.
If you could mail me your data.php file that is being generated (off list
please) i'll dig through it.

> 2)    **I don’t know what MAPE version I’m using but I have no hover info
> for red/yellow hosts. What about adding a version info inside the package?

Sure, that is a good idea.

> 3)    **What about launching parse-config.pl using Xymon’s tasks.cfg
> instead of using xymoncmd in crontab?

I was doing that at the start but it wasn't working as i wanted it to.

> 4)    **In the tree view I can see hosts configured in my hosts.cfg but
> in some cases also the “group-only” tag text (see attached screen shot)
>
> ** **
>
> ****
>
> **

Fixed (along with other group-variants) and i'll include it in the next
release.. Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,
Cami