[Xymon] Host:Service recovered Mail with attachment

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:04:23 CEST 2012

Henrik already replied to your email with the same question from the other
day, please do not repost.

<snip>
*Xymon treats all mails the same - it generates the message as text, then
invokes $MAIL (set in xymonserver.cfg) to send it.

If they show up different, my first guess would be that your mail client is
playing games. If possible, do a "View source" (Thunderbird) to see what
the mail really looks like.* *

Regards,* *
Henrik*
</snip>