[Xymon] Bug - xymond not displaying user channel

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Apr 26 15:47:00 CEST 2012

Hello,

I noticed that the 'xymond' web page on our test Xymon (4.3.7) server
shows the number of messages and readers for the various channels
(status, data, notes etc). However, the 'user' channel is not shown. As
an example from the xymon.net web site:
http://www.xymon.net/xymon-cgi/svcstatus.sh?HOST=jorn.hswn.dk&SERVICE=xymond

Looking at the code in xymond.c, all the required information is there,
it's just not shown. I am currently working on using the user channel,
so would like the information displayed. Attached is a very short patch
which allows the 'user' channel to be shown.

Note: Not sure whether this is correctly called the 'user' channel or
the 'usermsg' channel. The patch calls it the 'user' channel.

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001