[Xymon] Master slave configuration

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Wed Apr 25 21:33:06 CEST 2012

Hi Jeremy,

Turns out that the rpm I got from terabithia, has the following in the
xymonservers.cfg file:
XYMSERVERS="$XYMONSERVERIP $XYMONSERVERS"

If I change it to XYMSERVERS="$XYMONSERVERIP" that resolves the problem.

Thanks for the advice.

Tom Diehl       tdiehl at rogueind.com      Spamtrap address mtd123 at rogueind.com