[Xymon] Hobbit default ssl certs

Janford Hof janford.hof at cats.usdoj.gov
Wed Apr 25 18:15:36 CEST 2012

I've delved into many files and Internet sites, but cannot find where the global defaults are for WARNDAYS and ALARMDAYS for sslcert.  I can modify the parameters for various servers in the bb-hosts file, but I need to find the overall defaults.  If they are hidden in a binary coded file, how would I decompile it, or whatever, to find this info?
Thanks for any answers.

Janford Hof
DOJ AFMS Unisys Contractor
Floor 5  Rm. 5W.414
145 N Street, NE
Washington, DC 20530
Direct: (202) 305 4963
janford.hoff at unisys.com<mailto:janford.hoff at unisys.com>  (Alternate e-mail)

Confidentiality Notice: This message (including any attachments) contains privileged and
confidential information intended for a specific purpose, and is protected by law.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and permanently delete this message
and any attachments immediately.  Any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  You should
not retain, copy or use this message or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of the contents to any other person.