[Xymon] Master slave configuration

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Apr 24 03:03:49 CEST 2012

Each Xymon server needs to have XYMSERVERS set to only its own IP address,
rather than both IP addresses, for the server config (xymonserver.cfg).  Be
sure that it has both IP addresses defined in the client config
(xymonclient.cfg) so that each Xymon server can monitor the state of the
other Xymon server.