[Xymon] holiday as planned downtime

Claessens Jurgen Jurgen.Claessens at cegeka.be
Thu Apr 19 12:49:35 CEST 2012

Hey all,

I'm running xymon 4.3.7 and I have been trying to find a way so that the holidays are being showed as what would be the same for the alerting.
For me this would mean that if it's a holiday they would show as planned downtime and not show up in the allnongreen window.
The alerting itself works without problems, but I cannot find a way for the planned downtime act the same way.

This e-mail and all files transmitted as attachment(s) thereto are confidential and solely intended for the individual to whom or the organization to which they are addressed. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify Cegeka's Service Desk at cegeka.support at cegeka.be or call +32 (0)11 240 363. We thank you in advance. Cegeka hereby confirms that this message has been swept by Sophos for the presence of viruses.