[Xymon] Additional tests from xymon server

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Sat Apr 14 01:16:39 CEST 2012

How are you passing the domain names to the Perl script?  I don't see
how it could find any other name except the one from the xymon server
itself.  Generally I have a script which runs and "greps"  the hosts.cfg
(old bb-hosts) file to find  entries which I want the script run against
and in that script call the actual script which performs the test, pass
the variables needed (hostname or IP address).

         .....Bruce