[Xymon] Include full command line in top output

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Thu Apr 12 03:35:53 CEST 2012

On my system I can extend the point where top truncates each line, by
increasing the value of the "COLUMNS" variable.  For example:

  COLUMNS=120 $TOP -c -b -n 1

Unfortunately, this pads out every line to 120 characters with spaces.
 This might not be what you want, because when the spaces wrap, you end up
with blank lines.  But give it a try and see how you like it.  You could
clean up the trailing blanks with a bit if sed-fu like: sed 's/ *$//'