[Xymon] rpm for VMWare vMA appliance

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Wed Apr 11 23:01:01 CEST 2012

Does anyone know what happened to the yum repo on staff.telkomsa.net?

I'm setting up a little VMWare appliance to monitor the VMWare servers. It's a minimalist CentOS 5.3 distro.

Then I'm installing the VMWare-monitor software, which says to put a xymon client on the machine, and suggests Telkomsa's rpm for that purpose.

Unfortunately, that went away a couple of months back. I haven't figured out, or have time to build my own rpm.

The teribithia 4.3.7 version wants lsb, and who knows what else. I guess I'll start down that road.

Paul Root    - Senior Engineer
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly