[Xymon] yum or rpm for Redhat 6

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Mon Apr 9 18:50:41 CEST 2012

JC, other Xymon experts,
  The rpm's from http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/el6/ seem to be working
like a charm (xymon-4.3.7-14).  I installed them and got the server up and
running just fine.  I installed the client rpm on another server and it
seemed to install without any problems and I changed the xymonclient.cfg
to contain the server ip address.   But I am not sure with this  version
how to configure the server (or client) to monitor disk space, cpu, etc.
In my old host.cfg file on the server, I used to have a line like the
following:
192.168.20.20 xxx.beloit.edu      # bbd ssh

But the problem is that I am getting a red button for the bbd field
related to the client server.   I ran the xymonlaunch client program on
192.168.20.20 (client server) and it seems to be running.  But the Xymon
server won't show a connection for it.  Is bbd still a valid field?  So
now I am not even sure which side I need to fix this.  If I have both the
xymon server and a client server running, can someone point me to what
file I need to look at and what configuration I might be missing?
 Tim